Thursday 22 October 2015

Thigh High Boots: How are You Wearing Them?

 
I do love that OTK boots are back on this fall/winter. But I always experience a feeling of hesitation when I see them in the stores. If I wear one, will I look trashy or like I belong in a gentleman's club? But I have seen some street style and catwalk looks that definitely reassure me that it is possible to look-- if not demure-- possibly dainty? 
 
 
 
My preferred approach would be to wear one with a skirt.
 
Maison Margiela Shortsleeved Chunky Sweater/Jumper: Farfetch.com;  Olive Green/Khaki Boots: Asos.com; Jeffrey Campbell Burgundy Boots: Nastygal.com; Dusky Rose Boots, Alice + Olivia Mini Skirt, and Tweed Colour-Block Skirt: Harvey Nichols; and Pink Pleated Coast Natalia Skirt: John Lewis.

No comments:

Post a Comment