Thursday 5 November 2015

Designer Love: Jeffrey Alan Marks



My affair with pretty colour combination continues. I took my voyeurism to Instagram to peep at the homes designed by the interior decorator Jeffrey Alan Marks. I started following JAM after seeing his casual enthusiasm for his work on BRAVO's Million Dollar Decorators. He does neo-traditional and transitional with a heavy dose of eclecticism.


The thing about Instagram and Twitter is they lull you into a sense of all-is-pretty-beautiful-and-right -with-the-world. This is not a bad thing. For so long, I suppose we've been taught that the news must come in a depressing package.
 
 
 I am certainly glad to have a platform that shares the good news. And JAM's Instagram looks like sunny days, beautiful happy men and of course the most gorgeous homes.
 
 
 
 
The colour combinations are soothing and pleasing to the eye, no? Meanwhile, here I sit in gray Brussels wishing I was at Sugar Beach, basking in the sun, counting all the beautiful things I can see.

(Also, GAH!!! Gay men and their friends live the happiest lives! I love it and I am jealous!).
 

If you like this post, share with your friends please.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment