Wednesday 28 October 2015

Inspiring Decor: Aerin Lauder



I fell in love with this room four years ago. And I feel I will love it forever more.
 
I love Aerin Lauder's taste in home décor. That photo is a shot of her Wainscott Country Home. And I love her home and beauty collection too.  
 
 


I particularly like that each piece in her home décor collection is so focused and properly edited so that you can always find a throw pillow or two to mix/match and be offset by a lamp or coffee table tray.
 

 
Some of  my favourites: the circle weave raffia clutch; the blue shagreen picture frames and tray; throw pillows and Becher table lamp; and I am quite curious to know how that "wild lilac" lipstick will look when set against my skin.
 
Images from Vogue, Aerin.Com and Aerin Lauder's Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment