Friday 9 September 2016

Falling Into Fashion




I returned to Belize this past Sunday. It's been a long week of work. I could not get any blogging done, obviously. And now I am feeling acheyish and my eyes hurt. But before you listen to me tell you I have Zika or some such thing you should know I am a hypochondriac. I generally think a cold means I am at death's door. So...

I missed blogging for you. This summer has been especially busy, doing lots of work (law) and lots of traveling to facilitate work.

 I am not even prepared for the coming fall. Where to begin? Always with the fashion. I need a good coat and I am on the look out for one that has a hood so I can wear it in grim, rainy Eastern Europe. The summer is almost over...am sad.

I leave Belize today and head to New York and then my family and I spend a nice few days together and I head home to Brussels...a city which will not be home for much longer....

No comments:

Post a Comment