Thursday 26 November 2015

Red, Holly and Tears

 
 All Pictures from Pinterest

Happy Thanksgiving to the Americans! I have nothing but love for the Holiday and Christmas season. And like yesterday's post suggested, I start early. You see that plaid coat. It's by JCREW and I must have it. I feel no guilt about buying it because I bought a coat 10 years ago from JCREW and it is still going strong today. The classic lines of the JCREW coat means it will never look dated...it's only ever a question of whether my body has expanded horizontally.

I am every single holiday cliché you've ever heard about. I decorate and I wear red or green and glitter or sequin and I eat puddings and then I cry about having eaten the pudding and then I drink mulled wine to stay hydrated--- because, all the tears. And I absolutely must have some mistletoe-- some holly too---hanging around, but no one ever notices and I never get kissed. So pudding. Must have pudding.

What are you looking forward to this Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment