Tuesday 3 November 2015

Pretty.Old.Stuff: Collectibles


I think it amazing the way people live with the things they collect. This collection belongs to the photographer Géraldine Cario.  The photographer's Paris apartment was featured in Côté Paris. It seems to be the case that people who follow creative pursuits need to be surrounded by inspiration, and invariably, their spaces usually have an artful display of the things they collect, the things that inspire them.

Geraldine's space sent me on the hunt for other displays of collectible pretty, old, stuff.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And while I do not follow any creative pursuits outside of this blog, I myself enjoy being surrounded by collectibles. Below, the built in wall/bookcase in my home office.
 


Share with other collectors of objects if you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment