Tuesday 8 November 2016

The Illusion Museum and Snow Fun







It's minus 2. What do you do in a cold country in the winter? Stay in doors all day? Absolutely not! It's been fun so far. At the Illusion Museum in the old town in Vilnius both the young and old will be facinated by the tricks to the naked eye. My daughter and I walked on the ceiling of a bedroom, sat underneath a toilet and robbed a bank.





Then it snowed. So we made a snow man with carrot for a nose and lumps of coal for his eyes. Problem is Fred (our dog) kept snatching and eating the carrot and we kept replacing it. Two carrots in we started to chase him away.





 My daughter started her ice skating lesson. Also great linen. I head out to work in three weeks. So I bought a pretty dress to wear to work in the Caribbean. There are great linen shops for both men and women in the old town in Vilnius.

No comments:

Post a Comment