Monday 21 November 2016

Inspiration


 I'll do three clocks in my office so I can know what time it is in Lithuania, Belgium and the country for which I may be doing a law-related project.

In my office I'll also stack some framed pictures on top of a tall-boy secretary.
 I may copy this painting/cutting board arrangement in the kitchen. In any case the cutting board will be on the wall.


I like this kind of shelving and am using it for the kicthen. I have taken out the old cupboards that were hanging on the wall.
 I collect paint brushes and chinoiserie. I like paintimg furniture. I have a lot of blue and whirte chinioserie porcelain plant pots and vessels. For full effect,  I like to group them together.

 Shelving! I will have my glasses and tableware on full display in my kitchen . Also, since my bookcases will now be in the dining room, I will also have serving bowls and serverware on the bookshelves alongside my books and other collectibles.
 I like the towel, painting and flowervase vignette. Thinking about using it in the watercloset.

 I like the painting above the mirror. I also like that they've put the symmetrical arrangement of the towel bars.
 I will use this vignette of vessels, framed pircture, books and basket in my bathroom. And also in my daughter's bedroom.
 I have no idea where to find a round mirror. May have to order one online. I like this for my stairway or bedroom.
 I like this layered vignette. Lamp in front of mirror and picture above mirror.
 Bathroom tray.
 I have lots of magazines. I never throw the ones I buy away. So I usually use my belts to hold magazines and loose pages. ( As above).

 Painted table. Love it! I recently spray-painted a table using car paint. Very shiny finish. Will post it this week.
 I will go to the hardware store and get a very large cutting board done like the one above.
 Simply framed art. Ikea would come in handy here.

 This is  the new colour of the kitchen. Very dranatic. Will post once the kicthen is complete.
 When I come home in the evenings the first thing I want to do is take off my heavy necklaces and bangles. So a hanging rack will come in handy in the foyer.
 For my little daughter's room. Hazel has been bringing home her artwork. For now it's all a mass of random lines but I like this hanger trick because I  can keep changing the pictures on display.
 I do not have  a lot of kicthen drawer space so lots of cutlery will be in baskets and boxes like the above.
 In my living room I will mount a 2 meter long shelf and display some German art I acquired above it. I will frame the art in a giant gilt frame. I'll keep the shelf vignette simple.
 Living room vignette.
 I may do the guest room in this colour. I love it.
 I like this furniture layout for my office.
 Framed art! Oversized and matted. I love it.
 In my kitchen, I always need a writing surface. It's where I pay the bills.
African art on the all and also hung up in my book shelf.

Today's post is a look at all the pictures that are inspiring the decor of my Lithuanian home. From kitchen, to bedrooms to bathrooms and living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment