Friday 27 May 2016

Hallway Goals

               Nuevo Estilo
 
 It's the weekend. I say it like I've had a long week of work with rough evenings. But I haven't. I am on vacation in Lithuania and I've been lollygagging, picnicking, horse-riding, dining out and soaking on a sometimes sunny patio. What am saying is I am happy and grateful. This weekend I will go paddle boating in a little town called Telsiai which has a beautiful lake (so many lakes here...if Lithuania had mountains it would give Switzerland a run for its money..) bicycle trails and a splendid forest/woods across from the lake. People come to Europe and they always want to see the West (Italy, Spain, France) and maybe the South (Greece, Malta) but the East (Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia) are absolutely lovely.  And people never want what they grew up with. I tell my husband I want to live in Telsiai and he watches me like I am crazy.
 
And, what does this hallway have to do with travel? Nothing. Only that I like it a lot. It is a nice take on a connective space in the home. I see some Penguin classics and I love the creams and the light gray.
 
Happy weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment