Thursday 20 August 2015

Copy That: Soledad Suarez de Lezo


This is such a lovely powder room. I can always count on great ideas from Nuevo Estilo. I love how they catalogue the work of young and upcoming designers a lot. This powder room was done by Soledad Suarez de Lezo and featured in Nuevo Estilo. If I had to do over my powder room I wouldn't even stretch my brain. I'd simply use this as inspiration. The old and new elements sit so well with each other.

The wallpaper is from Selectwallpaper; the console is from Flamant; the mirror and wall sconces are at One King's Lane; the wall-mounted faucet and porcelain vessel sink are from Wayfair; the candlestick and silver tray are at 1stdibs; and the towels are by Leontine Linens. The potted orchid you can get at any flower shop or your trusty Ikea.

No comments:

Post a Comment