Monday 13 February 2017

Valentine's Week



Work until you need no introduction, says Bonang Matheba. I believe that and I believe it applies to every profession. So I am taking that statement to heart this Valentine's week. And speaking of heart, I think it could be a good idea to indulge in some self love for women this week. Check out what Essays of Africa says about it.


And if your'e gonna indulge yourself, my advice is to start with jewellery--wear it while you are alive and at least you can say you have little valuables to bequeath to your daughter when you die. Of course, you could just buy pretty costume instead...try StellaDot.




Also, if you are thinking about getting something for a girlfriends then this is a sweet update on your grandmother's potpourri. It's available at Candle Delirium.



Also, I know everyon wears red on Valentine's day but this spread from Architectural Digest and Bonang's outfit  is making me thing sumptuous green.



No comments:

Post a Comment