Thursday 2 February 2017

Ping












It's irritating, uplifting, distracting. Ping. The sound of email, text message, facebook or twitter. Up until 2016 I carried an old Nokia brick. I did not want to get into the SMART phone era. And you can count on me never to answer my cell phone or to not be able to find it for weeks at a time. I've seen mothers on the tram who pay more attention to their phones than their children. But traveling as much as I do I had to give in. I need to stay in contact with my daughter and to take advantage of the free international video and phone communication apps. So here we are: I carry a Samsung something or other SMART phone, bought my daughter a tablet and I also have a flip book laptop from ASUS. The pings drive me nuts but what pushes me past my limit is the clutter. I am thinking of getting one or more of these device holders. I love that DIY cutting board holder the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment