Tuesday 1 December 2015

Welcome December!

 
Darlings, I just wanted to give you a nudge, a poke and the tiniest bit of encouragement. I'd love to pass on my love for the Christmas season to you through your computer screen, but alas, technology fails us on this one.  I know many people who get into a big fat stink during the holidays and I get it. And then, I don't.
 

 



 
Pull up your big girl drawers and make merry for you, for your family and especially for the little ones. Start out with the littlest things. Grab a candle at the supermarket and one or two reindeer; buy one of those cute little red toy cars at the dollar store or the pound shop; tie a red bow on a door knob; and if all else fails, pop by the green grocer for a pomegranate, grab some cranberry juice, maraschino cherry syrup and some cava and make a fizzy delight.
 
 




 
Slowly build your way up to merry. It's December!

No comments:

Post a Comment