Monday 21 December 2015

The Cotton House Hotel













 

I went to Barcelona by myself, maybe 7 years ago. I remember well that I was starving in the evenings-- dinner time was around 10 pm and not a moment earlier. The food was exceptional but my belly was not happy about eating at such a late hour. I especially remember that trip because I took a bus, about two to two and half hours to the Costa Brava, where I spent a wonderful, peaceful weekend in a rustic little room by the seaside. I would go back to Barcelona. It is an amazing city to do an architectural tour.

There is a lovely hotel in Barcelona called the Cotton House Hotel. This is it, above.  I love that it is not straight-up contemporary. There is a mix of furniture styles. I also love the designs on the upholstered doors in the rooms. This looks like a good place to start if planning a return to Barcelona.

No comments:

Post a Comment