Thursday 10 September 2015

A Little Corner Workspace



Some apartments are small---necessity begs it, probably. But it is entirely possible to carve out a little corner workspace. And I feel like small must not necessarily equate to flat pack furniture. So I bring you inspiration for an elegant workspace for a small apartment.

 
A hallway could easily be converted to a multi-functional space complete with writing and storage furniture and lighting. The addition of decorative objects keeps the space from looking too functional and austere and helps it to retain the feeling of a hallway.



Again, multipurpose space usage  is a fitting solution for a small space. A sofa table can easily double up as a workspace.

A little reading corner can convert to a work-on-the-go space with a little unusual storage.


Who says the writing surface has to be small. This table, above, would hold so much on top and below. It's perfect actually.


A kitchen/dining space is a perfect little alternative office. The addition of the prints and pictures on the wall livens up the space and keeps it from being too functional and makes it a pleasant atmosphere for work.

 
I can see me putting this little office right in the corner of my bedroom. I'd never leave my pajamas for work. 


No comments:

Post a Comment