Thursday 21 January 2016

Back to the 90s


This Dolce and Gabbana image, above, brought me to this post. I found myself wondering how ridiculous I would look if I went out with my girls to dinner on a Saturday night rocking my silver high heel Mary Jane pumps that I'd bought from JCrew years ago together with knee high socks and a pleated chiffon skirt and shag sweater. Are you laughing at me for thinking I can pull that off? Because I swear I am cackling loudly even as I inventory my wardrobe for a pair of socks to match the JCREW silver Mary Janes.

 
People: are we doing this? Are we ready to go back to the 90s? Are your legs in good enough condition to rock some skater skirt, high-heel Mary Janes and over the knee socks? Are we doing clueless? I thought we retired the black velvet choker. I mean, I really want to venture back into the 90s (my legs were amazing back then and I swear to God I was taller back then), but I am not sure if I have enough lip liner and I am not sure where to buy a crimping iron for my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment