Wednesday 27 January 2016

A Cozy Bathroom











Some days I am tired and I don't want a bed. I want a roll top tub and a steaming hot cup of herbal tea. Any of these bathrooms above would do the job.

I know a lot of people love spa bathrooms but I honestly prefer something more cozy, country and warm. Plus I love clutter. These bathrooms, above, look cluttered in the nicest way possible. A big area rug, a potted plant, some pictures on the wall, a chair with a stack of towels on it, a basket, a big jar with Epsom salt or a homemade coffee- brown sugar-cocao fat scrub, curtains or drapes at the window, four or five candles on candle stands of different heights, and more than one mirror to soak in one's vanity-- all things that can cozy up a space that can easily be too disinfected.

No comments:

Post a Comment