Wednesday 14 December 2016

Red Lipstick at Christmas


And so it begins. I opened up the boxes with my Christmas decor haul. Right now it looks like Santa threw up in my living room. I know I mentioned it before, but I'll say it again: at Christmas time, I am on steroids. Wham's Last Christmas is stuck on repeat. And am doing this. There is no room in my home that will not get the Christmas treatment.




To start,  every year I buy a red lipstick at Christmas time. Mind you, I can't wear red lipstick just so you know. It's on account of my permanent moustache shadow. It clashes with the red, you see. But I buy a red lipstick so I can use it to scrawl "Merry Christmas" across the giant mirror in my house. And then I smear some of the red lipstick on my lips and give the mirror a few good kisses. The kisses are for my friends...not the mirror. I always need a new lipstick each year....




 When my midget comes home from school we'll have a go at the tree out back. It's all snow at the moment. So it'll be a bit tricky, messy, and just outright fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment