Monday 20 June 2016

Zaaf's World








 
You are misled by Western media a lot. Of course, you might have figured this out by now. Every time I go to Africa I have to thank God for the opportunity to travel and to see the world for myself and I am happy to be able to form my own opinions. Take Ethiopia, for example. When most people think of Ethiopia they think famine or starving children. But Ethiopia is actually a country that is doing well and which has smart young people so ready to take their country to the next level. There is a great construction boom happening, there is all sorts of entrepreneurship and small businesses just waiting for an investor. I mean Ethiopia has good wine...yeah wine, who knew? Another major example is ZAAF, a wonderful leather goods and accessories business founded by the young and energetic Abai Schulze. Ethiopian leather is a valued commodity and so she is smart for combining her talented design sense and taking Ethiopian leather to the next level. I love her designs. I visited her shop while I was in Ethiopia last week. I wish this talented entrepreneur all the success in the world. Check out ZAAF collection online

No comments:

Post a Comment