Monday 13 June 2016

Your Grandmother's Jacket



Do you know how sometimes you say there are certain things you wouldn't be caught dead in? Well, I say that. There are certain articles of clothes I think would make me look silly, or girly, or trashy or whatever; and you just walk right by them in the department store. You know what I mean? Like, I always thought a pink or coral jacket or any such similar shade would be ridiculous on me. And I always say I'd never be caught dead in a pale/soft yellow jacket. And, I always say tweed is something I aspire to wear, but how do I wear it without looking like the QEII going to church? Yesterday, I went out and bought a yellow tweed jacket to wear to work this week. I needed something different and I thought o.k: what could be more different than a colour you would nevaaahhh wear and in a fabric that you have serious reservations about? Never say never.

No comments:

Post a Comment