Tuesday 4 April 2017

Photographer Spotlight: Manolo Yllera


Yesterday on the way home from the gym, am driving through the forest and I realised that everything was on the verge of being totally rejuvinated. On the verge of bloom. The forest park is all green and pretty again and not parched by frost and snow and more often than not the sun is bright and yellow above the pine trees. It's definitely Spring and colour is back. The Spanish do colour so well. And I always go to Nuevo Estilo or AD Espana to seek it out. And so I know I love Manolo Yllera's photography.  e does work for AD Espana and Nuevo Estilo. He looks for the colour in any room and focuses on it. So I went to stalk him on instagram to see more of his perspective.




We're looking forward to Easter...so much so that we took the Easter egg basket to pick wild flowers in the forest. It's officially Spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment