Friday 17 March 2017

Pretty in the Bath

 
Ever since I made the bath bombs for Hazel's School Craft Fair, I am pretty obsessed with everything related to a big tub of steaming water and me. And, I keep thinking of what the various products out there are. Like, is that scented oil in that little bottle and are those cylinders of soap and can I make them at home? Well, the answer is yes to all of those questions. So I am watching every single youtube video I can find on how to make bath salts, bath bombs, bath melts, rosewater and cold-processed soap (I hope you have time because this is mesmerising). They'd all make great gifts for friends at special holidays; but honestly I am only thinking of myself at this point. I have become very familiar with the supplier called brambleberry and I am now simply trying to figure out if there is a European equivalent (if you know of an EU supplier, email me) because if not I'll be shipping a whole bunch of stuff from the US.

No comments:

Post a Comment