Tuesday 16 February 2016

Bedside Table Solution

 














The first picture in this line of bedrooms is of my bedroom. I had that little Ikea  Rast chest of drawers upholstered in fabric and trimmed in nail head. I can't put much on top of the chest but it does have a little glass container (behind the candle stand) where I can store my earrings when I take them out at night; and that top drawer holds a million different types of night creams,books and my nail filers. The other two  drawers have more hand potions and foot creams, headache medicine, socks, head scarves, tissues and miscellaneous things I reach for at night--like nail polish.
 
This last stand/étagère in the line up is the greatest solution-- best part of it is obviously that it doubles as a bar cart. Nightcap solved. Brilliant!

No comments:

Post a Comment