Tuesday 23 February 2016

A Night In in London


















I think sometimes all one needs to re-charge the batteries is a night out. But I was browsing Tatler the other day and discovered something better-- a night in. What if you could have a plush five star room in a swanky London Hotel, a room decked out nicely with a super queen bed and incredibly plush sheets on a pillowy mattress; and what if the room came with wait staff at the ready and other service personnel catering to your every need, including access to a spa and then a five star breakfast the next morning? Well this is what the Connaught in Mayfair is offering as a Sunday, one night packaged deal. It's a brilliant idea, no? I would take it.

These are images of the Apartment at the Connaught. It's not part of the Sunday deal, but if I stayed at the Connaught, I'd ask for a tour of this and other spaces.

No comments:

Post a Comment