Friday 27 January 2017

Easter on the Brain


I've always felt that purple is the colour of Easter. This week, everywhere I look, I see purple. I think the internet is sending me subliminal signals to anticipate Easter. I have no speacial plans for Easter yet but my friends are coming to visit and I have to get planning. Anyhoo, here's what interested me this week:

The pretty bag by Kate Spade, Japan which I feel sells far prettier stuff than Kate Spade, New York.

The story of this Australian artist who is 105 years old. It's never too late to pick up a hobby. Loongkoonan started at the age of 90.

I have hair envy and am actually thinking of getting some unusual colour in my hair and I love the matt nail polish too. I am all over pinterest looking for a new hair style.

This origami-looking thing is wall art from Acanthe.

The colurful room was shot by Nicolas Mathues for Elle Decoration which is not the same as Elle Decor.

Finally, Christies advises on signed jewellery, which of course is more valuable that unsigned jewellery. It's a great read if you are thinking about starting a jewellery collection.



No comments:

Post a Comment