Monday 10 October 2016

The Pig Was Smoking






Donald Trump is a pig. Even the Lithuanians think so. Last Friday, after picking up my midget from school, we decided to have a nice afternoon meal at a ribs and beer joint. It turned out to be Vilnius' Keulė Rūkė (pig was smoking). The food's delicious and I suppose the succulent ribs and pulled pork burger alone give the place its well-deserved reputation. But there's another reason it's famous: the odious, deplorable, misogynistic Donald Trump. There's  a drawing of Trump blowing smoke into Putin's mouth or otherwise giving Putin a "shotgun" kiss emblazoned on the front of the building. Fitting. The pig is the star advertisement for a restaurant called the pig was smoking.

In other news, I move into my new house today. I'll now live in the forest less than a kilometer away from a cemetery. Spooooooooookieee and I love it. More on this later....

No comments:

Post a Comment